ASMSG members asked, and we listened.
What did they say? WE WANT EDUCATION!!
So here it is, the spring course of M4DBW, Marketing for DeadBroke™ Writers
Marketing for DeadBroke™ Writers
Sponsored by ASMSG
Presented by Joel Scott
Joel Scott is a published author with six educational books in the for Dummies series and nearly 100,000 books sold. He is also an experienced educator and speaker.
The Marketing for DeadBroke Writers course was initially designed and presented by Joel Scott for the Author Learning Center, a division of Author Solutions. That company was absorbed by Penguin, which in turn, was absorbed by Random House. Since its inception in 2011 this course has attracted more than a thousand students. Earlier this year Mr. Scott ran this course exclusively for ASMSG members. And, it’s time to offer it again.
As the results of a recent ASMSG poll showed, our members feel the need for in-depth training on author marketing in today’s confusing world of social media and promotions. Joel Scott and ASMSG have designed a special set of online classes at a steeply discounted price exclusively available to members of ASMSG.
Here are a few quotes from prior students.
“This has been the best Author Learning Center webinar I have listened to!”
“I found the technical conversations the most helpful, and enjoyed when he gave a visual example of another Facebook page.”
“I am new to Twitter and this webinar helped fill in information on how to use Twitter. Didn’t have the foggiest notion before and don’t like to stumble around in the dark.”
“The information about linking Twitter to your Facebook fan Page, and creating an audio excerpt [was really helpful].”
”Once again, not only do I appreciate your time and knowledge, I want to thank you AND the group for steering me away from a frustrating experience with my publisher and into the land of Self-Publishing.”
“Living on the other side of the world, I found accessing the course online very easy.”
Here are some key parameters.
- Each of the ten online sessions will be about 45 minutes in length and will have a Q&A session.
- There will be an online survey prior to the first class to try to accommodate students’ interests and levels of expertise.
- Each class will be presented twice to accommodate peoples’ schedules and time zones. You can attend either one or both.
- Classes will be recorded for students to access later at their convenience, so if you have to miss a session, you can tune in later.
- Members signing up for the course will also receive a copy of Mr. Scott’s upcoming book, Marketing for DeadBroke™ Writers.
- The entire course costs just $69 – a significant discount just for ASMSG members
- The course begins in May, 2015 and there will be a class each week.
Scheduled Classes for 2015 Spring Semester
Each class will be held twice, at 8:30 AM and again at 8:30 PM. All times are USA – Eastern. Based on enrollment we may add additional sessions.
We hope you see the value in these classes and your membership in ASMSG. We’re working to bring you every possible benefit to help make your writing, publishing, and promotions successful.
Even though it’s an online course, seats are limited. A portion of your class fee will be donated to ASMSG to fund development of additional author benefits. Sign up now while enrollment is still open!
[wp_cart_button name=”Buy M4DBW Now” price=”69.00″]
If you have questions or concerns about the course, please feel free to contact Mr. Scott directly at firstname.lastname@example.org